4th ANNUAL GREEN SCENE FAIR
Hacienda and the City of Pleasanton are hosting the 4th Annual Pleasanton Green Scene Fair. This year's Green Scene is being held at the First Wednesday Street Party on September 4th and will feature exhibitors specializing in green practices, products and services. Come find out how easy it is to create a sustainable lifestyle.
Event Date and Location
The 4th Annual Pleasanton Green Scene Fair is a free event being held in conjunction with the First Wednesday Street Party on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm in Downtown Pleasanton. You can find the Green Scene Fair booths on Division Street and Railroad Avenue.
The event will feature green exhibitors, demonstrations, live music, fun atmospheres and organic foods. Come learn about green products, services and sustainable living in the following areas:
- Farmer’s market, organic foods and nutritional products
- Alternative fuel vehicle display and demonstration
- Health and wellness products and services
- Energy efficiency and savings rebates
- Solar power information
- Water efficiency and conservation programs
- Commute, transportation, and travel services
- Discover great green products
- Craft stations for kids at the Firehouse Arts Center
- Beer and wine garden with a variety of restaurants and catering vendors
- Live art demonstration
- And more!
The Pleasanton Green Scene Fair is co-hosted by Hacienda and the City of Pleasanton. Major venue support has also been provided by the Pleasanton Downtown Association.
Additional information relating to the event is available. For details, please refer to the contacts below.
Pleasanton Downtown Association
4725 First Street, Suite 200, Pleasanton, California 94566
(925) 484-2199 phone (925) 484-3064 fax email@example.com e-mail www.pleasantondowntown.net WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW