Published April 28, 2016
HACIENDA ECO PASS RENEWAL
All Hacienda employees and residents may ride the entire Wheels system for free by obtaining a Hacienda ECO Pass. Wheels buses connect the Tri-Valley area to locations throughout Hacienda. Wheels buses also meet each incoming ACE and BART train during the peak commute hours to shuttle Hacienda employees to their businesses and residents to the respective stations. Wheels 70X I-680 express bus service provides a direct link for people commuting between Hacienda and the Pleasant Hill/Walnut Creek area. Wheels schedules can be viewed online at: www.wheelsbus.com.
Annual Hacienda ECO Pass Renewal
As of July 1, 2016, an updated Hacienda ECO Pass will be required for Hacienda employees and residents to board Wheels buses free of charge. Between June 13th and June 24th, 2016, new Hacienda ECO Pass stickers will be distributed to current pass holders with active Hacienda employee or resident accounts. On receipt, simply cover the old sticker with the new sticker to maintain pass validity for the coming 2016/2017 service year through June 2017. If you are a current Hacienda ECO Pass holder and have not received your new sticker by mail or through your company's mail distribution network by June 30th, please contact the Hacienda Owners Association by phone at (925) 734-6500 or by email at email@example.com. If you are not currently a pass holder and would like to take advantage of this outstanding commute benefit, simply follow the ordering directions below.
Renewal Sticker Account Verification
In order to receive a renewal sticker, you must have a valid Hacienda employee or resident account, and have previously ordered a Hacienda ECO pass. Prior to June 1, 2016, it is very important that all current pass holders check their online user account to make sure that they are currently being shown as either an active employee or resident, that their contact information is correct and that there is a record of a previous pass order. To do this, simply follow these steps:
- Log in to your Hacienda account on our web site: www.Hacienda.org.
- Click on the Welcome button and then select Edit Profile. At the bottom of the page, confirm that there is a listing under either the Employee or Resident heading. The presence of either a company name or residence information indicates that you are a current and active employee or resident. If there is no listing under both the Employee and Resident headings, you are currently not scheduled to receive a new sticker for the coming year and will need to establish an Employee or Resident account and place a pass order. Follow the instructions to set up an Employee or Resident account in the section below on Your Hacienda User Account. Once the account is established, place your order for a free Hacienda ECO pass by following the instructions in the section below on Obtaining a Pass for the First Time.
- Verify your contact information by selecting the listing for your company name or residence information under either the Employee or Resident Heading. This will take you to a new page where your current contact information is presented. If the information is correct, simply select Cancel at the bottom of the page. If the information is incorrect, update the information accordingly and select Update at the bottom of the page. Please note that if you have moved from one location to another within Hacienda, your account will need to be updated in order to receive your renewal sticker. You will receive a notice once your new information has been approved.
- Confirm your prior order status by selecting View Requests from the menu on the left. If the listing of your Hacienda orders includes the entry Wheels ECO Pass in the Request Type column, your renewal sticker will be issued automatically. If you have an active Employee or Resident account, but no Wheels ECO Pass request is showing in the View Requests listing, you must follow the steps below under Obtaining your Pass for the First Time to request a pass and to receive an update sticker.
Your Hacienda User Account
We invite you to create your own Hacienda account to gain access to the many special features on our site. Simply go to www.hacienda.org and select Login/Create Account at the top of any page. You will find a link underneath the login information where you can create an account.. Details on creating different accounts can be found in the Help section of our web site. Specific information on creating an Employee or Resident account needed to order Special Offers items can be found at the following location: www.hacienda.org/help/help-accounts-employees-and-residents
Obtaining your Pass for the First Time
If you currently do not have a Hacienda ECO Pass and are interested in obtaining one, simply create an employee or resident account, then use our online ordering form. Passes can be ordered online from Hacienda's web site at www.hacienda.org/form/details/wheels%20eco%20pass. All passes must be delivered to a Hacienda business or residence address.
Additional information on the free Hacienda ECO Pass and other commute programs and benefits is available. Please refer to the contact below for details.
Hacienda Owners Association
4305 Hacienda Drive, Suite 330, Pleasanton, California 94588-2738
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW