Published November 14, 2017
HACIENDA COMMUTER RESOURCE CENTER
A new tool is available to help you with your commute. Plan your ideal path of travel to and from Hacienda with our new customized Commuter Resource Center. Whether you are traveling to Hacienda for work or from Hacienda as a resident to another destination, this special online tool, which can be found at www.hacienda.org/commuterresourcecenter, can help. Not only does the Commuter Resource Center combine the latest information about commute modes available, it will also tell you about the different programs you can take advantage of to help make your commute more efficient, more productive and less expensive.
Your Commute Your Way
Hacienda knows that not everyone commutes the same way. People's needs and schedules are different which is why we place a high emphasis on making a large number of resources available to help our employees and residents find the most convenient way to travel to and from Hacienda. So, to assist, Hacienda's Commuter Resource Center allows you to plan your trip using a variety of modes. Whether you are driving, taking transit, biking, walking or some combination of any of these, Hacienda's Commuter Resource Center can help you plan quickly and effectively.
Customized Information in Just A Few Simple Steps
Details on commute options available to you based on your unique commuting needs are right at your fingertips. To find them, simply follow these steps:
- Visit the Commuter Resource Center at: www.hacienda.org/commuterresourcecenter.
- First, think about the way you would like to travel from beginning to end. Select the icon at the top of the tool to choose your travel mode. Next, enter the origin and destination of your travel. The best travel options for the mode selected will then be displayed. You can also change between modes to compare options, plan by arrival time or select a preferred route. In addition, special regional travel alerts are available at the bottom of the page which will also appear on the map of your travel plan.
- Second, if your travel plan includes more than one stop, you can create a master travel plan by adding trip segments to the My Trip planner. To do this, simply select '+ADD ROUTE TO TRIP PLANNER' and your selected trip will by added to the My Trip panel. The Trip Planner will then clear and allow you to add a new trip segment. You can add as many travel segments to the My Trip panel as you like using your preferred mode for each segment.
- Finally, you can learn more about your travel options by visiting the Tips & Benefits panel. This special view allows you to see incentive programs and benefits, many of which are offered to Hacienda employees and residents through Hacienda's Special Offers program, that you may want to consider as you plan and think about your commute. Information will appear that is specific to your origin and destination. Please note that, in order to access commute benefits available under Hacienda's Special Offers program, employees and residents will need a current, active account; details on which appear below.
Your Hacienda User Account
We invite you to create your own Hacienda account to gain access to the many special features on our site. Simply go to www.hacienda.org and select Login/Create Account at the top of any page. You will find a link underneath the login information where you can create an account. Details on creating different accounts can be found in the Help section of our web site. Specific information on creating an Employee or Resident account needed to order Special Offers items can be found at the following location: www.hacienda.org/help/help-accounts-employees-and-residents
Additional information on Hacienda's Commuter Resource Center and commuting programs and benefits is available. Please refer to the contact below for details.
Hacienda Owners Association
4305 Hacienda Drive, Suite 330, Pleasanton, California 94588-2738
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW