Published April 19, 2016
Volume 24, Number 4
Retail Giant Acosta Leases 27,000 Square Feet in Hacienda
Company Provides Services to Grocery, Pet, and Other Stores
Tony Melo, Senior Vice President
By Jay Hipps
Acosta, the sales and marketing powerhouse behind most of the trusted brands seen in stores every day, has leased over 27,000 square feet in Hacienda at 5735 W. Las Positas Boulevard. Acosta’s Northern California office houses over 100 associates and supports field representatives who provide services to retailers in the supermarket, natural, health and beauty care, pet and convenience store channels.
“Acosta provides superior in-store execution for the majority of the leading brands in every category,” said Tony Melo, Acosta Senior Vice President. “We offer a broad range of sales, marketing and merchandising services for retailers from Fresno to San Francisco to Northern California.”
“Our work is best summed up by our mission: Every day, Acosta influences the purchase of more brands, more often, across more channels, than anyone else,” he explained.
The company was founded as a local agency in Jacksonville, Fla. in 1927. Over the past 89 years, Acosta created a national organization by partnering with top local and regional agencies across the U.S. and Canada to provide unmatched personalized service for consumer product manufacturers and retailers in North America.
For additional information on Acosta, access the company’s web site at www.acosta.com
Also in this issue...
- Retail Giant Acosta Leases 27,000 Square Feet in Hacienda
- Bluejay Mobile Health Working to Improve Outcomes for Patients
- Business Bits
- John Krueger of Mission Benefits Brings Personal Touch to the World of Employee Medical Benefits
- Hacienda's Simpson Strong-Tie Teams with Contractor, TV Host Mike Holmes to Promote Awareness of Deck Safety
- Senior Helpers Provides Assistance for Elderly to Retain Independence
- Hacienda and Pleasanton Offer Plenty of Parks for Outdoor Relaxation and Enjoyment
- Bike to Work Day Festivities Come to Hacienda, Pleasanton on May 12
- City of Pleasanton Offers Workshops for Students Transitioning to Middle, High Schools
- Nominations Now Accepted for Tri-Valley Air Quality Impact Award
- Hacienda April Index