SMALL COMMERCIAL GREEN MATERIALS REBATE PROGRAM
Businesses that own or occupy small commercial facilities in Alameda County are eligible to participate in a ‘green’ materials rebate program for building upgrades. Administered by StopWaste.Org, the Small Commercial Green Materials Rebate Program offers cash incentives for purchasing recycled content products in conjunction with other green building upgrades.
Rebates and Services
The Small Commercial Green Materials Rebate Program offers free assistance for integrating green materials into commercial tenant improvements or retrofits. StopWaste.org has experts who can help in the specification and selection of appropriate green materials upgrades, a value up to $1,000 per project. They also help participants navigate the energy-and water-efficiency rebate programs in their area, providing an unbiased opinion on cost-effective strategies. Finally, StopWaste.org will issue a rebate up to $5,000 to offset the investment of time and/or money for installing preferred green materials. Rebates are available for the following recycled-content materials:
- Ceiling tiles
- Ceramic tile
- Recycled paint for exteriors
- Building insulation
- Salvaged materials
- Recycled content aggregate
Enrollment forms and program details are available online. Simply go to www.stopwaste.org/home/index.asp?page=1213. To be eligible, projects must have the following characteristics:
- be a tenant/owner who occupies commercial space in Alameda County;
- upgrade scope of work is 10,000 square feet or less;
- in addition to new finishes, upgrades include energy efficiency, water conservation, or other comprehensive green upgrades; and
- work associated with the materials rebate has not been completed prior to enrollment.
Additional information on the rebate program or other StopWaste.org programs is available. Please refer to the StopWaste.org contact below for details.
1537 Webster Street, Oakland, California 94612
(510) 891-6500 phone (510) 893-2308 fax email@example.com e-mail www.stopwaste.org WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW