For Immediate Release
Contact: James Paxson, General Manager
Hacienda Owners Association
PROGRESS SEEN DURING HACIENDA'S FIRST
PLEASANTON, Calif. — Following on the steady increases in occupancy seen over the last several year, the first quarter of 2018 has started off well for Hacienda. Tenant activity has been good with companies both moving to and within Hacienda over the weeks since the beginning of the year. Hacienda ended 2017 with around 440,000 sf of tenant activity and has already seen nearly 50,000 sf of activity year to date in 2018.
“The local market continues to look promising and we expect that Hacienda will receive a signifiant percentage of that activity. Construction continues on our new for-sale residential community, Andares, as well as major tenant improvement work at three separate sites” notes James Paxson, Hacienda's general manager. "In addition, we are likely to see new investment in Hacienda soon as well as proposals for new construction.”
Major Business Activity
Here is a summary of just some of what has gone on in Northern California’s largest mixed-use development in the past three months:
BlueJay Mobile Health and California Physical Therapy Association Partner on Equipping their members on Telehealth
BlueJay Mobile Health and California Physical Therapy Association (CPTA) forms a partnership to educate CPTA members about tele-rehabilitation and patient engagement technologies to equip its members with telehealth tools.
BlueJay Mobile Health’s mobile product, BlueJay Engage, features HIPAA compliant virtual visit with an AI-powered remote range of motion (ROM) measuring tool, secure messaging for instant communications between physical therapist and patient, an exercise prescription function with over 4000 customizable exercise videos, with outcomes analysis to help monitor a patient’s progress. The technology platform also provides the physical therapist with a Concierge Service option they can provide to their clients once the client’s initial treatment plan is completed.
The California Physical Therapy Association is a chapter of the American Physical Therapy Association, which represents more than .... more.
ATI Joins the PAEA Family of Firms
ATI Architects and Engineers has merged with the Planning Architecture Engineering Alliance, Inc. (PAEA). Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, PAEA will now be comprised of four main firms, each independently operated.
- AC Martin – Los Angeles-based Architecture, Planning, Interiors and Research firm with a vast design portfolio spanning over 100 years in Corporate, Commercial, Institutional, and Higher Education sectors. https://www.acmartin.com/
- ATI Architects + Engineers – California-based (San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, and Orange County) Architecture and Engineering leaders in K-12 Education, Industrial, and Government sectors. http://www.atiae.com/
- Togawa Smith Martin – Los Angeles-based design firm, recognized as leaders in Multi-Family Residential and Mixed-Use Retail/Residential architecture. http://www.tsminc.com/
- PFVS – Atlanta-based, full service Architecture, Planning, and Interiors firm specializing in Hospitality Design across the US. http://www.pfvs.com/
The merger of ATI with the PAEA’s family of firms is an exciting step forward. Their expanded and extended staff totals over 270 employees with broader regional coverage and greater practice leadership. This access to a larger and immensely talented team will only ... more.
Ellie Mae Announces 2018 Hall of Fame Finalists
Ellie Mae® (NYSE:ELLI), the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry, today announced the finalists for the 2018 Ellie Mae Hall of Fame awards, an honor given each year to mortgage companies that have distinguished themselves with their innovative use of Ellie Mae technology.
The Ellie Mae Hall of Fame recognizes the best and brightest companies who use Ellie Mae’s Encompass all-in-one mortgage management solution. Winners will be announced at Ellie Mae Experience 2018, held March 19-21, 2018 at the Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada. This year, General Stanley McChrystal, former commander of US and International Security Assistance Forces (ISAF) Afghanistan and retired four-star general, and Amy Purdy, the top-ranked adaptive snowboarder in the United States, will present the awards to the companies selected in a special ceremony on March 21, 2018.
Ellie Mae will announce Hall of Fame winners for five categories:
- Business Growth Excellence – recognizing companies that have achieved demonstrable growth through the use of Encompass and innovative sales and marketing processes.
- Excellence in Compliance Automation – recognizing companies who have truly excelled in leveraging business rules, alerts and Encompass Compliance Service to fully integrate compliance into their origination process.
- Outstanding Efficiency and ROI – recognizing companies who have shown outstanding efficiency and Return on Investment through the expanded use of Encompass services, custom fields and business rules.
- Digital Mortgage Excellence – recognizing companies who have excelled in the marketplace by using Ellie Mae solutions to create a true digital mortgage experience that automates the end-to-end loan origination process and provides an outstanding customer experience.
- Lenders’ Choice for Best Service Provider – recognizing partners from the Ellie Mae Network whose contributions are critical to our clients’ success and to the mortgage industry.
Hacienda has recently welcomed a number of new tenants to the park. New tenants arriving in Hacienda over the past three months include:
Aftermarket Performance Express, 5980 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 101, Pleasanton, CA 94588, www.apexraceparts.com. An online car part sales company.
Center for Discovery Pleasanton, 5075 Hopyard Road, Suite 120, Pleasanton, CA 94588, (925) 239-4135, www.centerfordiscovery.com. A treatment facility for eating disorders.
Kaiser Audiology, 3825 Hopyard Road, Suite 270, Pleasanton, CA 94588, www.healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/northern-california/facilities/Pleasanton-Medical-Offices-100340. Providers of audiology services.
Dimension Data, Inc. 4430 Rosewood Drive, Suite 100, Pleasanton, CA 94588, www.dimensiondata.com. A company specializing in information technology services.
CU HomeLand, 5994 W. Las Positas Blvd. Suite 109, Pleasanton, CA 94588, (800) 795-1333, www.cuhomeland.com. Providing mortgage lending services for credit unions and their members.
Global Syn-Turf, 5960 Inglewood Drive, Suite 150, Pleasanton, CA 94588, (877) 796-8873, www.globalsynturf.com. Manufacturer of synthetic turf products and accessories.
Iris Vision Global, Inc. 5976 W. Las Positas Blvd. Suite 126, Pleasanton, CA 94588, (855) 207-6665, www.irisvision.com. A company offering FDA registered low vision aids offering an effective and affordable solution for Macular Degeneration.
Precision Cabinets, 4255 Hopyard Road, Suite B, Pleasanton, CA 94588, www.precisioncabinets.com. A custom cabinet manufacturer.
Hacienda is the largest development of its kind in Northern California. Over 10 million square feet of existing, mixed-use space is occupied by some 680 companies that locally employ approximately 20,000 people. Hacienda’s businesses represent the best and the brightest of contemporary corporate America and provide the home to everything from small offices to regional centers to large campuses for company headquarters. In addition, Hacienda also features homes to some 5,600 residents. Residential developments also provide a full spectrum of choices from stylish rental units to single family detached homes.
Hacienda Owners Association
4305 Hacienda Drive, Suite 330, Pleasanton, California 94588-2738
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax email@example.com e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW