Published July 20, 1999
Volume 7, Number 7
RHI Introduces New Benefits Package with a Foothill Fanfare
Employees of Robert Half International were surprised recently as the Foothill High School marching band paid a visit to their Hopyard Road and Stoneridge Drive offices. The musicians provided an appropriate fanfare for the introduction of a new benefits package for RHI's 800 Hacienda employees.
The 130-member marching band helped introduce employees to their new "CHOICE Benefits" program, which features a number of enhancements to the company's previous plan. Employees now receive more paid time off, an enhanced stock option program, tuition reimbursement, online training, UNCLE Credit Union services, employee referral incentives, and on-call and non-standard work schedule pay.
RHI moved its corporate operations headquarters to Hacienda from Menlo Park in 1997. The company provides specialized staffing services through its seven divisions: Accountemps, Robert Half, and RHI Management Resources for temporary, full-time and project-based staffing in accounting and finance; OfficeTeam for skilled temporary office and administrative personnel; RHI Consulting for IT professionals; The Affiliates for legal personnel; and the Creative Group for advertising and graphics professionals.
Also in this issue ...
- Dynegy to Expand in $7.5 Billion Merger
- Foglight's RAPS is Network Insurance
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile — Joanne Mik, Hacienda Child Development Center
- RHI Introduces New Benefits Package with Foothill Fanfare
- Hacienda Offers Easy Access to Historic Livermore Valley Wineries, VIneyards
- ProBusiness Expands to New Facility
- BART Offers New Incentives for Hacienda Commuters
- Sister City Association Sponsors Barbecue
- Hacienda Index