Volume 18, Number 11
- Hacienda’s FrontRange Solutions has launched ITSM Enterprise, a package designed to support the needs of dynamic, growing organizations in the areas of IT service desk, service management, governance and compliance, customer service, and more.
“Our ITSM Enterprise release represents our most significant Service Management release in the history of FrontRange,” says Michael McCloskey, the company’s CEO. “We have received exceptional feedback from partners and customers, and expect our latest release to alter the competitive landscape. We are committed to providing industry leading products to our customers, and combined with our just announced Service Catalog release, believe that we are delivering the most powerful suite in the industry.”
- IntegenX, a privately-held company with headquarters in Hacienda that designs, manufactures and markets automated DNA- and RNA-based sample preparation systems, has launched the Apollo 324 System, a bench-top robotic workstation that automates the construction of DNA fragment libraries for next-generation sequencing. It can process from one to eight samples simultaneously, and offers preparation of up to 24 libraries in one day. Customized reagent kits optimize the performance of the system and are priced to significantly reduce the cost per reaction while ensuring accurate and consistent results.
“By automating library construction processes, the Apollo 324 provides compelling performance and accuracy at a lower total cost per library preparation,” says Dr. Stevan Jovanovich, CEO and president of IntegenX. “The unique efficiencies of the system make it well-suited as a foundational platform for simplifying next-generation sequencing workflows.”
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals, one of the world’s largest drug companies, has chosen Veeva CRM for a variety of global deployments. “We are thrilled to take our Novartis relationship global,” says Peter Gassner, president and CEO of Hacienda-based Veeva Systems.
Veeva has become a leading provider of Pharma CRM systems globally over the past three years. Because of its multi-tenant SaaS architecture, Veeva CRM requires no hardware or software to purchase, scale, or maintain. In addition, all Veeva customers benefit from free, automatic upgrades so users are always on the latest version of the software with the very latest compliance changes and system enhancements.
Also in this issue ...
- Xradia's Technology Provides Views of Structures Never Seen Before
- Junction Solutions Offers Innovative ERP Solutions for Retail, Food/Beverage Industry
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile: Tom Rowe, State Compensation Insurance Fund
- Fast Growth Helps EASi Make the Inc. 5,000 List
- PortableOne.com Stands Out Among Mobile Computing Vendors
- Hacienda Retail and Service Directory
- Rotary Clubs Brighten the Holidays
- 511 Rideshare Offers Special Incentives for New Carpoolers
- Child Care Links Pediatric CPR Class Slated for December
- Hacienda Helping Hands
- Hacienda Index