Volume 19, Number 1
- Hacienda’s Equity Administration Solutions, Inc. (EASi), has partnered with Raymond James Financial to jointly develop EASi Broker Direct. The new program acts as a hub, enabling public company restricted stock and option plan participants to initiate trades over a direct connection between the EASi platform and Raymond James, a new capability which allows stock plan administrators to streamline the exercise and settlement processes.
“This level of integration between EASi and Raymond James provides inherent efficiencies and enhancements throughout the company stock and option plan exercise process,” said Danny Quattlebaum, senior product manager at Raymond James Financial. “Participants are now able to conveniently exercise their vested stock options using the intuitive online platform.”
“We share Raymond James’ desire to make online exercises practical and cost-effective for companies of any size,” said Don Gillotti, EASi’s senior vice president of Marketing and Sales. “Many EASi customers are already in line to take advantage of EASi Broker Direct.”
- Pleasanton Mayor Jennifer Hosterman was among the celebrants to mark the grand opening of Hacienda’s new 24 Hour Fitness Super-Sport club last month. The massive 52,000 square foot club boasts towel service, over 100 pieces of cardio equipment, an indoor lap pool, basketball court, sauna, whirlpool, and childcare. Personal trainers are also available.
“We’ve been looking forward to opening our new Super-Sport club in Pleasanton for quite some time, and it’s an honor to have the support of Mayor Hosterman to make the occasion a truly special moment for 24 Hour Fitness,” said Dan Benning, division president at 24 Hour Fitness. “We are thrilled to bring this enthusiastic and active community more convenient access to the world’s best training resources as we open the doors at our newest club.”
Hacienda tenants and residents can download a free 7-day pass at 24hourfitness.com.
- Hacienda’s Veeva Systems has been recognized by IDC Health Insight by being put on the trade publication’s Watch List for 2011. “Today, the fastest-growing vendor in the life sciences sales and marketing space is Veeva Systems, which has doubled its customer base in just the last year,” said Eric Newmark, research manager at IDC Health Insights. “Such dramatic growth is a testament to Veeva’s ability to successfully deliver cloud computing technology that meets the specific needs of today’s life sciences companies.”
Veeva customers include dozens of small and mid-sized specialty pharmaceutical and biotech organizations, plus half of the Top 20 largest drug producers in the world.
Also in this issue ...
- Newly Relocated Hatch Mott MacDonald Rides High-Profile Projects
- New World Music Academy Adds to Hacienda's Harmony
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile: Derek Wiseman, Rider Sportsfashion LLC
- MI9 Offers Full Suite of Software for Retail Operations
- Javelin Strategy & Research Expansion Parallels Financial Services Growth
- Hacienda Construction, Leasing Activity Continue Despite Tough Economy in 2010
- Local Green Building Council Branch Sets 2011 Schedule for Sustainability Events
- Theater Company Supports Summer Shakespeare Festival with Feb. 26 Workshop Fundraiser
- Project SEARCH Supported Employment Looking to Place Program Graduates
- Hacienda Online!
- Hacienda Index