Volume 19, Number 1
Hacienda Construction, Leasing Activity Continue Despite Tough Economy in 2010
Pleasanton Business Solutions (top) and 24 Hour Fitness
(bottom) both opened in Hacienda in 2010.
Battling a difficult economic climate, nearly 300,000 square feet of new leases and over 50,000 square feet of new construction opened in Hacienda in 2010. Here's a summary for the year.
Status Nightclub opened in Hacienda in 2010 (left) and Xradia
now occupies 4385 Hopyard Road (right).
Summary of Major Activity in 2010
24 Hour Fitness 54,000 sf completed
Alan Chinn Group leased 11,000 square feet at 4301 Hacienda Drive.
Major Tenant Activity
Xradia 37,000 sf
Muslim Community Center - East Bay 20,000 sf
Pleasanton Business Solutions 19,000 sf
Alan Chinn Group 11,000 sf
Elavon 10,000 sf
Status Nightclub 10,000 sf
Overall Tenant Activity ~289,500* sf
*Reporting above includes occupancy of the recently renovated facility at 4770 Willow Road for 24 Hour Fitness.
The Muslim Community Center of the East Bay moved into 5724
West Las Positas (top) and Elavon's new space at 4234 Hacienda
< 10K sf 88.33%
10K-50K sf 11.67%
> 50K sf 0.00%
< 10K sf 49.23%
10K-50K sf 50.77%
> 50K sf 0.00%
Also in this issue ...
- Newly Relocated Hatch Mott MacDonald Rides High-Profile Projects
- New World Music Academy Adds to Hacienda's Harmony
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile: Derek Wiseman, Rider Sportsfashion LLC
- MI9 Offers Full Suite of Software for Retail Operations
- Javelin Strategy & Research Expansion Parallels Financial Services Growth
- Hacienda Construction, Leasing Activity Continue Despite Tough Economy in 2010
- Local Green Building Council Branch Sets 2011 Schedule for Sustainability Events
- Theater Company Supports Summer Shakespeare Festival with Feb. 26 Workshop Fundraiser
- Project SEARCH Supported Employment Looking to Place Program Graduates
- Hacienda Online!
- Hacienda Index