Published October 20, 1997
Volume 5, Number 10
Chamber's Business Technology Showcase a Smashing Success
Dick Loewke of Sir Speedy Printing discusses color output with a Showcase guest.
The Pleasanton Chamber of Commerce's Business Technology Showcase, "Connect with Tomorrow," was met with an enthusiastic response by the business community.
The event, which took place September 24-26, featured hands-on displays from dozens of companies as well as a series of seminars, including one on "Government Partnerships in Technology," and a Career Expo. A number of Hacienda businesses participated.
Also in this issue ...
- New Housing Approved for Hacienda
- Amelia's Deli/Bistro Getting Carried Away
- Business Bits
- Boehringer-Mannheim, ProBusiness, Signature Properties Unveil New Hacienda Facilities
- Commuter Check Program a Hit with Businesses, Employees
- Generosity of Business Community Noted by City
- Chamber's Business Technology Showcase a Smashing Success