Published March 16, 1999
Volume 7, Number 3
- Pacific Bell Wireless is conducting a promotion with Round Table Pizza where those who donate $20 to the Special Olympics receive a free PCS phone, a coupon for a large pizza, and more. Over $700,000 was recently raised for Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Bay Area in a similar promotion.
- C@ll Center Solution Magazine has awarded its Product of the Year award to Remedy Help Desk Express. The product was recognized for helping companies add value to customer interactions through its fully functioning help desk application.
- Paragren Technologies, Inc., has launched a new Data Management Division. The division will develop, manage and support turnkey Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) programs for Paragren clients, developing strategic alliances with industry leaders to offer Paragren clients a full complement of CRM programs. In addition to building in-house expertise, the new division will develop strategic alliances with industry leaders to offer Paragren clients a full complement of best-of-breed CRM programs, including data capture, database creation and management, list management, campaign management and marketing services, mail processing, list management, e-commerce, telemarketing and fulfillment.
- For the second consecutive year, Paychex will be sponsoring driver Brett Bodine in NASCAR Winston Cup competition. "NASCAR's spectator enthusiasm and fan loyalty are unsurpassed in the sporting world," said Gene Polisseni, vice president of marketing. "It's an exceptional opportunity to reach a nationwide audience. Brett Bodine is an articulate ambassador for Paychex. In the off-season, Brett re-built his race team and is positioned to be even more competitive this year."
Also in this issue ...
- TJKM Plays a Key Role in Sunol Grade Fix
- Corning Photography Improves on Reality
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile — David Clausen, Clausen Computer Services
- RIDES Offers Cash, Prizes in Earth Day "Alternative Commute" Event
- Don't Get Shaken Up — April is Earthquake Preparedness Month
- Association Offers Free Emergency Procedures Manual to Tenants
- Business Community Input Sought for Pleasanton Youth Master Plan
- Hacienda Index