Published April 20, 1999
Volume 7, Number 4
Living in Hacienda Gives the Best Commute
Looking to cut down on your commute time? Consider moving to Hacienda.
The park offers a variety of housing stock, ranging from townhouses and single-family homes to apartments. In fact, nearly 1,000 units have been built in the park to date, and that number will increase substantially with the opening of Archstone Hacienda (see story, page 3).
Signature Properties built four different housing projects in the park, starting in 1993 with its Verona townhomes. Other projects Valencia, Siena, and Avila included two- to five-bedroom homes as well as two- to four-bedroom townhomes.
Though the projects have all sold out, the properties are sometimes available on the resale market. Check with any of the brokers mentioned to determine availability.
For those interested in renting, Springhouse Apartments offers junior one bedroom and one- and two-bedroom apartments as well as one- and two-bedroom townhouses. Sizes range from 570 to 990 square feet for the apartments and 750 to 1015 square feet for the townhouses.
Springhouse offers amenities including an exercise room, a sauna, three spas, a swimming pool, and a clubhouse. Many units have fireplaces as well. Call (925) 847-9438 for information.
Also in this issue...
- GST Network Carries Internet, Voice, Data
- Dreyer's, Godiva Team for Tasty Treats
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile — Richard Peterson, California Prune Board
- New Archstone Apartments Available for Pre-Leasing
- Hacienda Offers a Variety of Home-Buying Resources for First-Time, Experienced Buyers
- Living in Hacienda Gives the Best Commute
- Tauscher, Davis Visit Hacienda Child Development Center
- Chamber's "Leadership Pleasanton" Offers Insights to Future Leaders
- Hacienda Index