Published November 21, 2000
Volume 8, Number 11
Park Execs Play "Principal for a Day" Thanks to PPIE Program
A number of Hacienda executives could be found in local schools last month, participating in the Pleasanton Partnerships in Education Foundation's "Principal for a Day" program.
The purpose of the program is to provide school leaders with insight and ideas for running the "business" of their schools. Principals were matched with business representatives who shadowed the principals through a morning's activities.
Participating from the park were: Judith Mallory, Robert Half International; Deepak Gupta, PeopleSoft; Mary Preston, Lucent; Chuck Donchess, Commerce One; Greg Trento, ProBusiness; Murray Dennis, Visioneer; Judge Ron Hyde, Alameda County Superior Court; and Ken Croley, ObjectStream.
Judge Ron Hyde, right, was one of many Hacienda
representatives in the program Pictured with him are
(l-r) Leslie Coonan of PPIE; Mary Frances Callan,
superintendent of schools; and Michal Bossi,
principal of Vintage Hills Elementary School.
Also in this issue ...
- Nearon to Double Size of West Las Positas Facility
- FiberStreet is Building Roads to Bandwidth
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile — Linda Robles, Courtyard by Marriott
- Employee Benefit Specialists is the Answer for a Variety of Outsourced Benefits
- Hacienda Retail and Service Directory
- Find Out What's Happening (and Get Ticket Discounts) with MyBART
- PacBell Wireless Program Spawns nationwide Fundraiser for Special Olympics
- Park Execs Play "Principal for a Day" Thanks to PPIE Program
- Cal's SAGE Scholars — An Internship Program and More
- Hacienda Index