Published September 18, 2001
Volume 9, Number 9
Rideshare Week Offers Commuters a Trip to Paris
Oh to be in Paris in the springtime! A chance to see the bright lights of the Champs Elysees is the top prize in this year's RIDES California Rideshare Week 2001 celebration, "Destination: Paris," which takes place from October 1-5.
To enter to win, simply register at www.rides.org and pledge to use an alternative commute at least once during Rideshare Week. In addition to the trip to Paris, which includes airfare and accommodations for two, gift certificates from The Exploratorium, Orchard Supply Hardware, Planet Granite rock climbing, Planet Hollywood, and commute vouchers from Commuter Check are being offered.
Even if you don't win, you'll enjoy a pleasant commute and save some money. RIDES has a new and improved web site with lots of new commuter assistance features.
Eligible commute alternatives include car and vanpooling, bus and rail transit services, bicycling, walking and even telecommuting.
RIDES' staff is happy to give commuters free, personalized consultations about commute alternatives, including carpool matching services. Visit their website or give them a call at 800-755-POOL.
Also in this issue ...
- ProBusiness' Growth Leads to Further Expansion in Park
- C.H. Robinson Keeps Goods on the Move, Worldwide
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile — Pete Snyder, BART Director
- Charis Intercultural Consulting is a Pioneer in Globalization of Business
- Area Counties Offer a Variety of Transit Incentives to Hacienda Commuters
- Tri-Valley Transportation Guide
- WageWorks Offers Transit Benefit Program to Park Tenants
- Rideshare Week Offers Commuters a Trip to Paris
- Hacienda Index