Published May 21, 2002
Volume 10, Number 5
- PeopleSoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Order Capture Self-Service, a key component of the PeopleSoft CRM Collaborative Selling solution, won "Best of Show" in the Marketing and Customer Service category at Internet World Spring 2002. PeopleSoft's pure Internet CRM application was recognized by Internet World Magazine for its ability to deliver an integrated, interactive process for ordering products and services in real time.
- divine, inc., has released divine Enterprise Content Center (dECC) 1.5, a Web service that delivers digital business content and advanced integrated searching capabilities to the desk-top, enabling improved business analysis and decision making. At the same time, dECC gives administrators the tools to analyze, report and control spending on these resources, enabling dramatic savings on the cost of external content. This new version includes the integration of two major content sources, including the Northern Light Special Collection and Multex.
- Standard Pacific Corp. has entered into a joint venture with Lucas & Mercier Development to develop a neighborhood of 118 homes in The Parkways, a master planned community located in Folsom, 20 miles east of Sacramento. The joint venture will build single-family detached homes ranging from 2,300 to 3,200 square feet in a region that is out-performing the U.S. and California economies.
- Commerce One and UCCnet, a not-for-profit organization that provides item registry and data-synchronization services for electronic commerce based on industry-developed standards, have announced that Commerce One has successfully implemented and enabled Musco Family Olive Co. to publish critical product information through UCCnet. Today, Musco is publishing item information to Wegmans, a regional retail grocer through UCCnet and plans to expand production to include Ahold, Shaw's and Wal*Mart in the coming months.
- Huber Marketing Group was recognized as the seventh largest advertising agency in the East Bay by the East Bay Business Times. The ranking is based on total 2001 billings of $3.8 million. Their accounts include 24 Hour Fitness, which also has a location in Hacienda.
- Pixion has been awarded a patent for its PictureTalk Web conferencing technology. The patent covers key aspects of real-time multi-point, multi-speed, multi-stream scalability for computer conferencing systems.
Also in this issue ...
- CPU Tech Signs Lease for Hacienda Expansion
- JMH Weiss Opens New Office in Hacienda
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile: Mike Madden, Red Bear Property Mgmt.
- Jeff Roberts, Architect
- Great Clips Training Center
- Discount Programs and Special Deals for Hacienda Employees and Residents
- New Rider Incentive Program
- Extend Your Training Budget with Federal On-the-Job Training Programs
- Junior Achievement
- Hacienda Index