Volume 20, Number 8
- Visioneer, Inc., has crafted a 5-year extension to their successful document scanner license agreement with Xerox Corporation. The agreement extends the Hacienda company’s current exclusive rights to develop, market and support the award-winning Xerox DocuMate line of Xerox-branded document scanners.
“Our enduring partnership with Xerox speaks to the confidence that they have in Visioneer to continue creating innovative products that help people be more productive with their paper documents and the information they contain,” said John Capurso, president and COO at Visioneer. “This has been a tremendously successful partnership. We will continue to combine our efforts with Xerox to deliver 'best in class' scanning solutions that augment the Xerox product line whether in mobile, desktop, workgroup or production environments.”
“Our goal has always been to keep the Xerox brand synonymous with innovation, quality, reliability and customer satisfaction,” said Christopher AuClair, Xerox brand manager. “Throughout our relationship, Visioneer has continued to deliver high quality, forward thinking products that have consistently aligned with our objectives.”
- Hacienda’s Roche Molecular Systems has expanded its portfolio of blood screening solutions with an integrated serology (or blood serum) testing offering. The company’s combined solution utilizing both serology and nucleic acid testing (NAT) technologies provide blood and plasma screening laboratories with high sensitivity and specificity on automated platforms designed for workflow efficiency and reliability."
Roche has pioneered, developed and continued to advance our products to bring innovative solutions to our customers' changing environment,” said Roche’s Colin Brown. “Roche is the one company dedicated to continuous advancement in assay performance, virus coverage and reliable workflow optimization for blood screening. We are excited to launch our comprehensive Blood Safety Solutions with the assays, software and systems needed for these highly specialized customers.”
- After conducting a six-month study of the global market for customer relationship management (CRM) software for the pharmaceutical industry, analysts at IDC Heath Insights have concluded that Hacienda’s Veeva Systems is the leading CRM provider to the U.S. pharmaceutical industry based on active users. The study also predicts that Veeva will become the global CRM leader in the next few years if current growth continues at the same rate. Veeva’s customer list, user base and professional services revenue doubled in both 2010 and 2011, and the company now supports 160 customers and over 60,000 users worldwide, including over 80 deployments of Veeva iRep, Veeva’s integrated CRM/CLM application for the Apple iPad.
Also in this issue ...
- Booming Business Fuels Mercedes-Benz of Pleasanton Expansion
- Senior Helpers Offers Timely Care that Provides Peace of Mind
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile: Peter Gassner, Veeva Systems
- School of Practical Philosophy Leads Students on Journey of Self-discovery
- Mission Essential Personnel Seeks Pashto and Dari Speakers
- Get Connected with Hacienda's 2012 Transit Directory
- Tri-Valley Conservancy Builds Connections Through Upcoming Fundraisers
- East Bay EDA Symposium on September 18 to Help Small Businesses
- Sign Up for the Pleasanton Chamber's Healthy Habits Challenge
- Savor the Season
- Take the Hacienda Services Survey
- Hacienda Index