Published July 20, 1999
Volume 7, Number 7
ProBusiness Expands to New Facility
ProBusiness has begun moving into their new, 76,510 square foot facility on Coronado Lane.
The building, which now houses the company's software developers, has been decorated with an eye towards enhancing creativity, with bright colors and rock 'n' roll themed meeting rooms. One example: "The Conference Room Formerly Known as Prince."
Also in this issue ...
- Dynegy to Expand in $7.5 Billion Merger
- Foglight's RAPS is Network Insurance
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile — Joanne Mik, Hacienda Child Development Center
- RHI Introduces New Benefits Package with Foothill Fanfare
- Hacienda Offers Easy Access to Historic Livermore Valley Wineries, VIneyards
- ProBusiness Expands to New Facility
- BART Offers New Incentives for Hacienda Commuters
- Sister City Association Sponsors Barbecue
- Hacienda Index